Consultation Service Costs: $50/hour
- Assistance with policy creation/policy review for accreditation compliance
- Collecting and formatting proofs of compliance
- On the job training for new Accreditation Managers
- Our mission is to help you achieve accreditation and then self-maintain
Either as a solo entity or in cooperation with your in-house accreditation/professional standards manager, our accreditation experts will walk you through the process and be available for questions and input throughout.
Benefits of Accreditation:
- Professional Excellence
- Reduced Exposure to Lawsuits and insurance Costs
- Improved Community Relations
- Improved Government Relations
- Increased transparency with your community
GSPCC’s Accreditation Consultant:
John is a retired Hudson NH Police officer who served as his department’s CALEA Accreditation Manager from 2009-2014. During that time John became an active member of the Northern New England Police Accreditation Coalition (NNEPAC), and served as the NNEPAC Vice Chair from 2013-2014. John became a CALEA Assessor in 2013, and upon retirement from the Hudson Police Department in 2014, became an Accreditation Consultant, and has successfully assisted several New Hampshire Police Agencies obtain their initial CALEA Accreditation.