Hosting Opportunies in New Hampshire: Law Enforcement
New Hampshire is a northeastern U.S. state and one of the original 13 colonies. It is boarded by Maine, Vermont, Massachusetts, the Atlantic Ocean, and the Canadian province of Quebec. New Hampshire is known for its small, picturesque towns and large stretches of wilderness. Some of the major industries in New Hampshire include manufacturing, technology, health care, and tourism.
If you’re looking for things to do in New Hampshire you can visit the Wright Museum of WWII, White Mountain National Forest, Great Glen Trails Outdoor Center, Glen Ellis Falls, and much more! Hiking is extremely popular in New Hampshire because of all the different mountains within the state.
Law Enforcement Training in New Hampshire
Granite State Police Career Counseling offers hosting opportunities in New Hampshire! If you believe your team could use some more law enforcement training, contact us! We would love to host any of our courses in the state of New Hampshire. Everywhere we host we offer three free seats to that department or hosting agency. When we arrive, we will take care of the registrations, administrative work, and running the class. What we ask from the hosting agency is to provide us with a room to hold the course in, audio and visual equipment, and of course advertisement for the course.
LAW ENFORCEMENT COURSES IN New Hampshire:
- Advanced Crime Scene
- B&E – Evidence Recovery
- Constitutional Issues for Law Enforcement Supervisors
- Crime Data Analysis
- Crime Scene Processing for 1st Responders
- Court Preparation & Testimony
- Drug Investigations
- Field Training Officer
- Intro to Digial Forensics & Social Media
- Introduction to Internal Affairs
- Is the Caller the Killer?
- Juvenile Delinquency & Justice
- Law Enforcement Interview Tactics
- Law Enforcement Promotion Seminar
- Leadership Development
- Major Crime Investigations
- Patrol Skill Building
- Report Writing 101
- Successful Conflict Control for Law Enforcement
- Working, Controlling, and Managing Major Cases
If you’re interested in having us host a class, email Josh Stokel at firstname.lastname@example.org. We have many courses to choose from so take a look to find the one you think you and your team would benefit from the most!