Hosting Opportunities in Maine: Law Enforcement
Maine is the northern most state in the New England region of the northeastern United States. It’s surrounding areas include New Hampshire to the west, the Atlantic Ocean to the southeast, and the Canadian provinces of New Brunswick and Quebec to the northeast and northwest.
A few of the most popular attractions in Maine are Acadia National Park, Casco Bay, Portland’s Old Port, Gulf Hagas, Allagash Waterway, plus so many more. If you’re looking for a place to do outdoor activities in a gorgeous area, visit beautiful parks and eat some of the best lobster in the US, Maine is the place to go!
Law Enforcement Training in Maine
Granite State Police Career Counseling offers hosting opportunities in Maine! We would love the opportunity to host any of our courses in the beautiful state of Maine. We offer three free seats to hosting agencies. We will take care of all the registrations, administrative work, and running the class. The only thing we ask of the hosting agencies is to provide a room for us to hold our course in, provide audio visual equipment, and advertise the course.
Law Enforcement Courses to Host in Maine:
- Advanced Crime Scene
- B&E – Evidence Recovery
- Constitutional Issues for Law Enforcement Supervisors
- Crime Data Analysis
- Crime Scene Processing for 1st Responders
- Court Preparation & Testimony
- Drug Investigations
- Field Training Officer
- Intro to Digial Forensics & Social Media
- Introduction to Internal Affairs
- Is the Caller the Killer?
- Juvenile Delinquency & Justice
- Law Enforcement Interview Tactics
- Law Enforcement Promotion Seminar
- Leadership Development
- Major Crime Investigations
- Patrol Skill Building
- Report Writing 101
- Successful Conflict Control for Law Enforcement
- Working, Controlling, and Managing Major Cases
If you’re interested in having us email Josh Stokel at email@example.com. We have many courses to choose from so take a look to find the one you will benefit in the most!